Learn More About Us
- I love to teach kids how to be safe.
- I always stay clean and shiny.
- My friends call me brave. I just like to help people!
- When I’m not helping the farmer with his grain, I like to read.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I see lots of animals when I am working. My favorite animals are rabbits.
- Summer is my favorite season. I see the farmer’s plants grow.
- My shiny green coat is usually covered in mud. Fire Truck helps me stay clean.
- I love eating corn from the farmer’s harvest. Yum!
- My favorite season is fall when kids go back to school.
- I like to watch my favorite baseball team, the Clovers.
- It is important for me to always be on time!
Learn more about the books we’re in
Brave Fire Truck
Fire Truck races to fight a fire and his friends await his return.
Busy, Busy Train
Tractor helps Train out of a messy situation.
After a long day of work on the farm, Tractor is ready to relax.
Lucky School Bus
School Bus is ready for his big job on the first day of school.
Let's Paint the Garage!
The Wonder Wheels garage is in rough shape. The vehicles are ready to paint and fix-up the garage to make it look new again.
School Bus and Train help Fire Truck and Tractor get ready for the local parade. There is a lot to be done before the parade starts!
The Long Train Ride
Tractor needs new tires, but the factory is far away. Thankfully Train is ready for a long trip to help his friend.
Field Trip for School Bus
School Bus has a busy day. He is in charge of taking the children to the zoo on a field trip.
Learn About The Author - Cari Meister
Melinda Melton Crow has been a First Grade teacher for 15 years, and a Reading Recovery teacher for nine. She enjoys teaching children to read and getting to know each individual student and his/her family. When she’s not teaching or writing, Melinda enjoys traveling, gardening, and nice summer weather. Melinda has two wonderful boys with her husband, John. They also have two dogs, Buddy and Lucky. She currently lives in Plymouth, Minnesota.