Here’s what people don’t understand:
I have NO IDEA how I got super-nose powers. I know my nose looks like my dad’s, but that doesn’t explain much. What I do know is that my nose has given me superhero status, and I’m happy to save the day whenever I can.
Learn More About Me
Full Name: James Harold Sniffles Jr.
Nicknames: Jimmy, the nose, booger, sneezy, schnozz
Favorite Food: Anything spicy
Favorite Sport: Skateboarding
Favorite Animal: Bloodhounds- they have super-noses too!
Hobbies: Playing video games, watching cartoons, reading comic books, and catching criminals and solving crimes
I love my nose. Here are some fun facts about noses.
- On an average day, your nose produces between 1-2 pints of mucus.
- People once believed that mucus that comes out of your nose was from your brain leaking.
- Your thumb is the same length as your nose.
- As you age, you will lose your sense of smell before any of your other senses.
- During your lifetime, your nose never stops growing.
- You cannot sneeze with your eyes open.
- A sneeze shoots out of your nose at around 100 miles (160 km) per hour.
- Your nose has an important job. It processes the air you breathe before it enters your lungs.
- Your nose has about 5 million scent receptors in it.
- The average nose can distinguish between 10,000 and 40,000 different smells.
Learn About My Books
Jimmy Sniffles is allergic - to danger! ACHOO! A bag of diamonds is missing from the jewelry store and jimmy, with his super-snotty schnozz, saves the day.
Jimmy Sniffles' super-schnozz smells trouble when the neighborhood dogs begin to disappear. A creepy clown and a lady with big hair are making a secret circus with the missing mutts. Only Jimmy and his nose can save the day!
The President is suffering a strange allergic reaction. His life could be in danger! Jimmy Sniffles, the kid who knows noses, is shrunk down to microscopic size to sniff out the problem. Look out! Evil lurks within the presidential nostrils.
Jimmy Sniffles' archenemy, the creepy Dr. Von Snotenstein, devises a truly stinky plan. He creates an evil twin from a single hair of Jimmy’s nose. Then he gives the new Jimmy Two more powers than our favorite Super Sneezer.
Jimmy Sniffles' super powers lie in his nose. So what happens when his spectacular sniffs are wiped out by cold medicine? Nothing, and that's the problem. It sure would be disastrous if a super villain—say, Dr. Von Snotenstein— took advantage of Jimmy's weakness!
Jimmy Sniffles and his class take a field trip to the museum. Some believe the newest exhibit, the Mummy of Amun-Set, is cursed. Can the kid who knows noses track down the truth? Or will this mummy mystery finally stump his super schnozz?